The construction characterizes our country and society and we as engineers perceive responsibility for the structural safety, serviceability and durability of infrastructures. Heierli AG supports architects and builders in the implementation of challenging projects.
Our Department of Structural Engineering covers the area of structural engineering from strategic planning, competition, pre-study, pre-construction and construction projects, tenders and actual implementation.
In addition to the typical tasks of building and industrial construction, we also develop solutions for bridge building and bridging restoration, maintenance and consultancy services for our customers.
The company's own measuring technology team, supports the department with stake-outs or to determine the vibration behavior of structures, bridges, etc.
Over the past few decades, we have developed a high level of competence in constructive civil engineering. Thanks to our proven project management experience, this know-how will benefit our customers.
In addition to the broad topics of constructive engineering, we also have expertise in the following Areas:
- Concrete restorations of listed buildings
- New buildings / conversions of public buildings such as School houses and retirement centers
- New buildings in mining power - Minergy Eco-P
- Renovation and construction of river, outdoor and indoor swimming pool
- Total refurbishments of underground garages
- Repair / renewal of bridges during operation
- Bridge displacement
- Test engineer tasks / expertise
- Earthquake analysis and earthquake testing (see special deep building)
Civil Engineer FH
Division Manager: Civil and Special Civil Engineering
Ingenieurbureau Heierli AG
CH - 8006 Zürich
Tel +41 (0)44 360 31 11
Fax +41 (0)44 360 31 00
Alle Rechte vorbehalten - Ingenieurbureau Heierli AG